A good team is made up of people who each have different skills. They work together in order to achieve more than they could individually. Our team at Northbound is made up of designers, developers, photographers, directors, and a project manager!
What does project management mean for you? It means one more thing we can take off of your overcrowded plate. We can help you setup timelines for your projects to make sure you get what you need, when you need it. We can offer effective communication so that we understand what changes you need to be made, and deliver a product that you’re happy with. It means seamless collaboration between your team and ours. Hopefully, it helps you start to see us as an extension of your team.
Here are some of the benefits of working with a project manager:
- Project Managers allow other team members to do what they excel at, without having to worry about miscellaneous details and moving parts.
- Project Managers are the “middle-men” that break down requests and disperse directions to the necessary people.
- Project Managers make sure projects stay on track, on time, on budget.
- Project Managers field questions and/or concerns without bringing in higher level leadership unless it’s absolutely necessary.
- Having someone manage individual projects allows management and leadership to spend their time doing higher level strategy and planning.
- Project Managers help execute those plans and strategies.
- Project Managers take a large set of tasks and set priorities and determine key milestones.
- Project Managers make sure that all stakeholders know what is going on at every step of the project.
- Designers, especially, should not have to worry about reaching out to clients or following up on requests. Project Managers get the necessary information to the “do-ers.”
- Project Managers keep everyone connected on cross-functional projects
- Project Managers keep track of project scope and eliminate scope creep that wastes time and resources.
Does your organization have more work than they can effectively manage? We are happy to support internal marketing departments, whether that’s simply taking a concept to finalization, or handling a full project independently. Our team has the skills to create a smooth and effective relationship, and help you solve your problems.